Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 4:00-6:00pm
Saturday 8:30 - 11:00am
All practices located at the Boathouse in the Corning Preserve
REGISTRATION FOR Fall Rowing is now open!
What is the Fall Rowing Program?
- The fall competitive rowing season consists of longer head races. Regattas for Modified and High School are being scheduled.
- Transportation to the boathouse will be provided starting on September 10.
- Dues for the fall are $700
Who do I contact for help with Login and Registration?
- What forms does each rower need to fill out?
Who can sign up?
- Shaker Junior and Senior High School Students in grade 7 through 12.
What do I wear?
- Athletes are expected to wear or bring proper training clothes, including sneakers.
- Athletes should be changed and ready to work out by the start of practice.
What do I need to know about the program and practice?
- Bring water - stay hydrated!