2016-17 Winter Training
Shaker Crew members and parents can use our secure online registration system which allows families to complete registration for sessions, update email address information or volunteer 24/7 from any internet-connected computer.
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING BEGINS 2/6/2017
Who do I contact for help with Login and Registration?
- What forms does each rower need to fill out?
What will the Winter Training season be like?
- Beginning on November 28, 2016 through March 17, 2017, training will take place at the High school from 3-5pm
- The workouts will consist of a combination of strength, cardio, core, endurance, and of course erg training, including DI Collegiate-inspired workouts (geared appropriately for our range of developing athletes)
When is the deadline to sign up for the Winter season?
Monday, Dec 5, 2016
Who can sign up?
- Students grade 7 through 12
What do I wear?
- Athletes are expected to wear or bring proper training clothes, including sneakers.
- Have clothing suitable for indoor and outdoor conditions each day.
What do I need to know about the program and practice?
- Bring water - stay hydrated!