Shaker Crew members and parents can use our secure online registration system which allows families to complete registration for sessions, update email address information or volunteer 24/7 from any internet-connected computer.
REGISTRATION FOR Winter training is now open!
Who do I contact for help with Login and Registration?
- What forms does each rower need to fill out?
What is the Winter Training Season?
- During the winter months when we cannot be on the water, winter training is held at the high school to continue to develop stronger and faster athletes. Our coaches develop work out plans including strength training, core development, endurance training and erg workouts. The winter wraps up with the Mohawk Meltdown indoor regatta on Saturday, March 3.
When is the deadline to sign up for the Fall season?
Who can sign up?
- Shaker Junior and Senior High School Students in grade 7 through 12.
What do I wear?
- Athletes are expected to wear or bring proper training clothes, including sneakers.
- Athletes should be changed and ready to work out by 4:00pm.
What do I need to know about the program and practice?
- Bring water - stay hydrated!